Driving in Greece

You must have an international driving permit (preferably with the original - national). International Driving Permit (IDP) issued by local departments of communication on application, a photo presentation of the license and ID card and the payment of 11 zł. It has a three-year period of validity. According to the Ministry of Transport, all European countries except Albania, Greece and Switzerland (not signed the Vienna Convention of 1968) simply honor the Polish driving license issued after January 1, 1971. However, it is regarded as an IDP additional proof of identity, written in several languages. MPJ should be translated into Greek (preferably in the Office of the Hellenic Ministry of Foreign Affairs Translators, Athens Street. Voukourestiou 3, tel 324 40 35, 324 40 82). Of course, you must also have proof of registration and current insurance.